- Nissan Altima, up 12.6 percent with 302,934 sales for the calendar year and the first time the nameplate has exceeded 300,000 sales in a calendar year
- Nissan Rogue crossover, up 14.3 percent with 142,349 units in 2012
- Nissan Versa, up 13.6 percent with 113,327 deliveries. Versa sales also set a new December record with 10,618 units.
- Nissan LEAF, up 1.5 percent to 9,819 with December sales of 1,489 units.
- The Nissan NV commercial van, up 58 percent to 10,179 sales, with 1,250 units sold in December, its best month ever.
“Nissan had a record-breaking 2012, led by strong totals for Altima, Rogue and Versa,” said Al Castignetti, vice president, Nissan Division. “Our aggressive product launch schedule with five new core vehicles in under two years positions us well for a successful 2013.”